|Top ten items this season...so far.|
2. This shirt from Oasis looks so good tucked into a pair of dark jeans. It’s a great price and looks quite designer.
3. These high waist trousers from Hobbs are a fab fit and a perfect choice for work wear.
4. I LOVE this jacket from Whistles! It’s on my wish list.
5. I’ve found these Karen Millen boot cut jeans to be a great shape and fit on almost any shape. They have a real ‘premium denim’ look for those of you who can’t stretch to J Brand or Paige.
6. This shirt form Karen Millen, is very similar to one they did last season, and I love it. The shape and detail is fab. A great one for pear shapes.
7. This skirt is such a great colour for this season and it’s so versatile. The shape is fab as the detail on the waist brings the eye in.
8. This swallow print blouse from Warehouse is great teamed with skinny jeans, even better tucked into high waist jeans.
9. If you’re up for working the colour block trend then this dress might be for you. The shape is great for highlighting and enhancing a fabulous waist.
10. This knitted biker cardigan is from Karen Millen, it’s an easy way to work the biker trend.