|Image thanks to Ambro. FreeDigital Photos.net|
So are you in the right bra? How can you tell?
• Do the cups of your bra ride up when you reach up?
• Do your bra straps constantly fall down?
• Does the strap across your back ride up?
• Does your bust bulge out of the cup?
• Does you bust fill the cup properly?
If any of the above sound familiar, then you’re not wearing the right size. My advice is to get yourself booked into John Lewis or House of Fraser for a bra fit. Once you know what size bra you need you can start to think about which styles will work best for you but I’ll talk more about that in part 3!