Friday, 20 April 2012

Feeling inspired

I have lots of new and exciting things planned for my blog over the next month and I hope to start implementing some of them soon, but the need to secure an apartment and get settled in has rather over taken this and I’m finding the creative side of my head just isn’t engaging while my home a hotel room.  I can’t wait to move into our apartment and to start building a work space. 

Not having an apartment to move into does have some benefits though.  Like being free to explore our new city and start to get our bearings.  So at the weekend, we did just that, we spent a little time driving around learning where everything is, and then visited the palace.  The last time we were in India I couldn’t get enough of the palaces and the stunning colours and patterns that hid inside them, so yes, this time I got a wee bit snap happy.  I won’t bore you with them all, but here are my favourites…


I'm definitely feeling inspired to start designing again...just need to get a creative space sorted first!

10 comments:

Little Tree Vintage said...

very inspiring indeed!

Bonnie said...

Good luck finding a place! We are still living with my parents, but if this job thing works out, hopefully we will be looking for an apartment of our own!

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Niki said...

Fingers crossed it works out for you, good luck!

Niki said...

That's India for you! I just want to capture everything!

The Suburb Experiment said...

Wow, yeah. Hard to take my eyes off the hand-painted wallpaper. It'd be hard NOT to be inspired. :)

Jenn
The Suburb Experiment

Melanie Lea said...

Oh man it can be so hard to get the creative juices flowing when you're trying to settle down into a new routine. I hope that happens for you soon sweet girl! I love all of the bright colors and patterns. Definitely inspiring!

mybillie.blogspot.com

Rachel Emma (Daydream Frenzy) said...

How fun! I love all the different styles!

:)
xx

daydream frenzy

Swimsuit Giftcard Giveaway

Niki said...

I know, I just love the wallpaper. It wouls look so beautiful on one wall of a bedroom!

Niki said...

Thanks Melanie, we're starting to settle in a little more now...having the internet back helps too :)

Niki said...

Thanks for commenting :) Everyday I see more beautiful colours and patterns, I just love it!