Sunday, 15 July 2012

It Was Just Too Hard To Resist!

I know, if you read my last post you probably think I don’t need any more beads, right? Wrong! I don’t think it’s possible to ever have too many, plus it was impossible to resist Chickpet market.
It’s one of Bangalore’s most famous markets for sarees and trimmings, I didn’t even know it existed until a friend of mine took me there a couple of Saturdays ago.  WOW! We spent a couple of hours looking through boxes and boxes of jewellery supplies and trying to decide which beads to take home, it was amazing…







I wore my Midi dress from Topshop with a cropped t-shirt, I do feel a little mumsy in this but it's just so comfortable!



14 comments:

Alex said...

How gorgeous!! x

DressCode:HighFashion said...

Lots of pearls - lots of tempation :)

Hope you`re having a nice weekend.

Best, Jen

daisychain said...

What gorgeous pictures, looks like my idea of heaven!

Josephine Pearl said...

Wow so many beads to choose from, great pictures :)

Jo. x

Niki said...

I know! I couldn't walk away without taking a few new strings of beads home with me :)

Niki said...

The pearls are gorgeous!

Niki said...

Thanks Laura :) I think you'd have loved it!

Niki said...

Thanks Jo :) x

Kirstin Marie said...

I love all of the sparkly beads!! I love your outfit too.

A BRIT GREEK said...

Love all the bead shots... plus the ribbons and gorgeous colours! Thanks for stopping by!
x.o.x.o

shipshapeandbristolfashion said...

You look lovely - tried to comment on your previous post but don't think it worked. Looking forward to the crafty and creative things you get up to : ) x

Niki said...

The sparkly ones are the best! Thanks :) x

Niki said...

But there's almost too much choice! You're welcome, thanks for commenting :)

Niki said...

Thanks Sarah, it did work :) x