Friday, 30 November 2012

Bazaars Galore!

Before I went back to the UK, I visited Dastkar Nature Bazaar with some friends.  All the stall holders were from North India, so the crafts were a little different to what we usually see here in Bangalore.  As usual, it was a feast for the eyes and very hard to resist making the odd purchase…although mainly for friends and family I might add!

 
 
 
 
  
 
 
 

I’ve posted a few times about these flea markets in Bangalore, we’re lucky they’re a regular feature here – in fact, if you want to go along and see some of the local talent for yourself then you’re in luck, there’s not one but two in December.   Kitsch Mandi on 16th December and Sunday Soul Sant√© on 23rd December…I’ll see you there!!

2 comments:

daisychain said...

Oh wow, how amazing! x

shipshapeandbristolfashion said...

Ooh, these look so exciting - are the crafts cheaper than over here? I assume they are but you never know... x