Saturday, 22 December 2012

In India For Christmas

We’re spending Christmas in India this year, my sister and her boyfriend are joining us (their flight lands in four hours and I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!) one of our best friends from Uni is also coming over for New Year, but I’m pretty sad to not be spending it with the rest of our family so am determined to make this a Christmas to remember.  The next two weeks are crammed full with travelling and celebrating so things will be pretty quiet over here on Hip Shapes.  I’m not going to leave you completely, I’ve lined up a couple of posts to upload over the next couple of weeks, but for now…


Niki x

3 comments:

daisychain said...

Have a good one! xo

Anonymous said...

Wish I could be with you, love you and miss you LOTS
Jane xxx

shipshapeandbristolfashion said...

Merry belated-Christmas Niki - hope you're having a good 'un! x