Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Lusting Lately: Indian Fashion

It wasn’t going to be long before I just had to share with you, the contemporary Indian Fashions I’m lusting over.   There are so many designers that I think are brilliant, that I’m now starting to think that this one post doesn’t really do them justice…no doubt I’ll come back and revisit this later on.  But for now, here is a collection of my favourite pieces from some of my favourite Indian designers.  I never tire of their incredible use of colour, pattern and bold shapes…we could all seriously do with an injection of Indian fashion in our wardrobes!

Indian Style


In my last Lusting Lately I asked for a little feedback and I had a couple of suggestions.  Nick commented suggesting that my Lusting Lately posts could be about the stuff I see out here rather than home.   And Katy suggested getting readers to share their style wish lists with me so I could help them achieve the look or show them how to team it with something else.  I have to say I LOVE both ideas! So, this Lusting Lately is the first of many Indian Lusts and (I’ll post more about this later) if you have a style wish list that you want help bringing into reality then get in touch!

2 comments:

The White List said...

Fantastic blog and brilliant post! You're amazing!!! You're got such fantastic taste! Loving the way you write too. :-) Absolutely brilliant!

Looking forward to more posts from you. I'm now following you on BlogLovin!

Feel free to check out my blog here - www.the-white-list.co.uk
And you can follow me on BlogLovin at - www.bloglovin.com/blog/4105110/the-white-list

Niki said...

Thanks, that's really lovely of you! Am chuffed you're enjoying the blog! Am off to look at yours :)