Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Pretty Inspired : Palms and Frangipani

It was my birthday last weekend and I had a lovely time!  Despite being so far from Bristol, I was made to feel very much at home, here in Bangalore, thanks to a really lovely group of friends and my husband who all spoilt me rotten and made sure I had a great weekend.

On the Sunday, we went to Leela Palace for a lazy day by the pool.  The weather was gorgeous and I spent the whole day soaking up the sunshine, cooling off in the pool and reading this - which by the way, is an awesome book!  You must read it!! 

The palms and Frangipani looked beautiful silhouetted against the sunshine, the colours and shapes they created were stunning!  I tried to capture them on my phone, and although they didn't turn out quite how I wanted, I quite like them.





2 comments:

Christina Sim said...

Happy Belated Birthday Niki!! Sorry I missed it :-( Sounds like you had an amazing time and your shots are stunning! Take Care, Chrissy xx

Niki said...

Thanks Chrissy! xx