Tuesday, 7 May 2013

Pretty Inspired : Tranquility

A couple of months back a friend introduced me to The Yoga House in Indiranagar, housed in one of Bangalore’s (sadly depleting) bungalows (more on that another time).

Yoga is a new thing for me, it’s something I wanted to get into when we moved here, but other than a few classes here and there I haven’t really got round to doing it much yet.  Despite this being the perfect spot to try it, I’m so head over heels with the setting that instesd of going inside to do yoga, I'd rather stay outside...I think I've just found my new favourite place to blog!

I hope I can re-create a little of this tranquillity when we return to the UK!!


7 comments:

StyleEyes said...

This looks like an amazing place. If I had more time I would love to take up yoga, I do a body balance class which includes some and I always feel so calm afterwards.

Niki Whittle said...

It really is, and just what I need in Bangalore...things can get a little craaaaaaazy over here!

SJP said...

Oh it looks lovely - I've been going to yoga once a week for a couple of years and I'm still not that flexible!

Niki Whittle said...

That's a lot of yoga! Am off tomorrow to give it another go :)

Niki Whittle said...

That's a lot of yoga! Am off tomorrow to give it another go :)

whereisharriet said...

What an amazing space - it really does look so peaceful.

Niki Whittle said...

Ooh, I've heard that boby balance is great! Maybe I should give that a go!